ARE YOU TRYING TO SAVE MONEY?
You've come to the right place. Here you'll find more
than 101 ways to save every day -- money-saving tips that could put
1000's of dollars in your pocket.
Finding it hard to make that dollar
You're not alone. Many of us are feeling the pinch
of inflation. With higher gas prices and housing costs reaching into the stratosphere, it's becoming harder
and harder to save. We need help on how to save
Wondering how you can squeeze more money out of your
no doubt about it. The price of everything is going up. In addition, we are constantly being bombarded
with enticing ads that tempt us to buy all sorts of things we don't need
robbing us of the ability to save. We need to be more careful of how and where we spend our money. Start with saving money
Worried you won't have enough money to
order to start saving all the money that you'll need for retirement, you need to
take 3 steps to set you on the road to saving money big time. If you can't manage these 3 steps, you will
forever be playing catch-up.
THIS WEEK'S SAVING GRACE
Here's a round-up of some of the best saving ideas found while surfing the Net this week.
1. If you're kids are college bound and a tech gadget is on your shopping list, you'll wan
to know how to get the best deals on technology.
2. Ever think about how much you spend doing laundry? It's probably more than you ever imagined.
Discover ways to save money with every load of clothes you
3. If Microsoft manages to save $500 in a year, it's not even a drop in the ocean, but if you can save the
same amount, it means something. Here are 10 thrifty ways to save money.
4. What brand of sugar do you think Rachael Ray buys? If she's like most professional chefs, she buys a
store brand. Most well-informed people know that store brands offer the identical product for a lot less money.
Read how store brands can help you save.
5. Traveling to a major metropolitan area soon? This usually means spending more than you
should, but not if you follow these tips for saving money in a big city.
6. Not many people nowadays don't have a smart phone. And if you want to be smart (and
committed) about saving money, there are apps that can help you along. Here are 11 apps that help you save.Happy
The Saving Lady
Flash: Now you can print coupons withouth even leaving our
This Week's Saving Partner
If you shop online, and I'm sure most of you do, then you really should be using EBATES. The cash back mounts up
quickly and nearly every online merchant is represented with savings upwards of 10% in some